Description: The Senior Consultant is responsible for the consistent application of the Trindent Approach during assigned engagements in all three of the verticals we work in (Oil and Gas, Health Care and Financial Services). The first project will be with our clients in the Oil and Gas industry and the Senior Consultant will be assigned an area of subject matter expertise and will be responsible for delivering the improvement as outlined in the engagement Opportunity Assessment. Senior Consultants should also be adept at identifying and pursuing more work opportunities within an account.
- Develop/review process changes that significantly impact and improve client productivity with regards to oil and gas operations;
- Confer with project staff to outline work plans and to assign responsibilities and workstream scope and actively review status reports and modify schedules or plans as necessary;
- Deliver project status reports to management, clients and/or other necessary stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain effective client engagement with client project team;
- Perform complex financial modeling to express the impact of operational changes in real dollars;
- Coach and mentor floor-level client management to adopt changes & actively manage areas;
- Participate in delivery of training programs and act as a mentor for Consultant-level staff;
- Design system tools, applications and controls that enhance client managers ability to drive overall profitability of the area;
- Other responsibilities as necessary
Note: This position requires 80% (Monday – Thursday) overnight travel, mostly to client sites in the United States and Canada. Our consultants can live anywhere in the United States and Canada, and must be able to qualify for a TN Work Visa under NAFTA.
- A minimum of 3+ years in operations/sales management consulting or relevant experience in the oil and gas or mining industries working in an operations role;
- Must have solid knowledge of processes-driven methodologies and have a focus on continuous process improvement gained from working in oil and gas or mining operations;
- Should have a minimum of an MBA or equivalent Postgraduate degree
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- The ability to work in ambiguous situations, remain flexible and to successfully adapt to a variety of working environments is a must;
- All applicants should demonstrate superior numeracy, problem solving, and relationship building skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Examples of process improvements that yielded significant cost savings and efficiency gains
- An education or work experience related to chemical and industrial engineering
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Trindent is a privately held consulting firm that was founded by several performance management consultants with extensive...