ABOUT TRINDENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING:
Trindent is a boutique profit improvement company with distinct knowledge spikes in Health Care, Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Retail. Our engagements deliver a step-change in financial performance without capital expenditures or complex technology.
We work collaboratively with your front-line employees and managers to achieve results in record time.
We were founded on the principle that consultants should measure their success in terms of their client's financial results. Our engagements typically yield a 5:1 ROI within the first year.
Sustainable Change Management Experts
Implementation Based Consultants
A Consultancy that Creates Change with Client
Business Partners and Advisors
A Boutique Operations Consulting Firm
The Senior Consultant is responsible for the consistent application of the Trindent Approach during assigned engagements. The Senior Consultant will be assigned an area of subject matter expertise and will be responsible for delivering the improvement as outlined in the engagement Opportunity Assessment. Senior Consultants should also be adept at identifying and pursuing more work opportunities within an account.
LOCATION: Mobile – North America
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: Oil and Gas
- Develop/review process changes that significantly impact and improve client productivity;
- Confer with project staff to outline work plans and to assign responsibilities and workstream scope and actively review status reports and modify schedules or plans as necessary;
- Deliver project status reports to management, clients and/or other necessary stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain effective client engagement with client project team;
- Perform complex financial modeling to express the impact of operational changes in real dollars;
- Coach and mentor floor-level client management to adopt changes & actively manage areas;
- Participate in delivery of training programs and act as a mentor for Consultant-level staff;
- Design system tools, applications and controls that enhance client managers ability to drive profitability
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
This position requires 80% (Monday – Thursday) overnight travel, mostly to client sites in the United States and Canada. Our consultants can live anywhere in the United States and Canada, and must be able to qualify for a TN Work Visa under NAFTA. Citizenship in a NAFTA country is required.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years in operations consulting or relevant experience. Candidates must have solid knowledge of processes-driven methodologies and have a focus on continuous improvement. Qualified candidates at the Senior Consultant level should have a minimum of an MBA or equivalent Postgraduate degree and must be proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. The ability to remain flexible and to successfully adapt to a variety of working environments is a must. All applicants should demonstrate superior numeracy, problem solving, and relationship building skills.
For more information or to apply please visit: www.trindent.com