Trimtech Industries in Edmonton, Alberta is looking for a motivated and mechanically inclined individual in its Site Services Department. This individual will use a variety of processes to install hardware, frames, doors, partitions, lockers, windows and modify as required to suit site conditions. Valid driver’s license essential. This is a full time position - 40 hours a week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Help with the supply and install all products that Trimtech sells and services
- Install and ensure quality control of all hardware, frames, doors, partitions, lockers, windows
- Follow directions given in layouts, blueprints and work orders, shop drawings
- Clean, check for defects and shape component parts
- Site measuring
- Trouble shooting with client providing solutions
- Load up truck, deliver and complete work at project site
Willing to train the right candidate. Locksmith, carpentry, welding, and electrical experience are an asset.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trimtech Industries is an innovative supplier and installer of division 8 and 10 products for commercial construction. These divisions...