Senior QA. Inspector
Director of Quality
Scope of work:
Ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the customer and quality management system.
- Three to five years of related experience in quality inspection.
- Experience in drawing interpretations and geometric dimensional tolerances.
- Understands drawing datum structure and manufacturing methods.
- Expert in part layout and inspection setup, use of sine bars etc.
- Expert in gauging methods, gauge selection, calibration, and gauge R and R’s.
- Ability to take precise measurements using specialized equipment and techniques.
- Critical thinker, strong ability to use common sense and make decisions.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to produce process control plans, FAI, PFMEA, Gauge Planning, and all levels of PPAP requirements.
- Read operating and quality reports to understand technical and operational information about facilities, processes and equipment.
- Ability to write quality assurance reports that describe manufacturing problems, corrective actions taken, and preventative measures needed.