Interested in joining a challenging, growth oriented organization?
Trimaster Manufacturing Inc. is a leading manufacturer of complex machined components serving multiple industries. Join a firm who provides attractive compensation and benefit packages, tremendous training and career growth opportunities in an expanding industry.
We are looking for an experienced CMM Programmer/Operator.
Scope of work:
Developing, running and/or modifying programs to layout parts, components, checking fixtures and other objects as requested using PC DMIS on a Brown and Sharp CMM. The programmer is responsible for providing reports in the format requested and ensuring the accuracy of the data. Mechanical inspection, first article inspection and visual inspection are also functions of the position.
- High School diploma
- Detailed, precise and accurate
- 3 + years of experience programming quality CMM
- Metrologic software experience a must
- Fundamental understanding of statistics & other AIAG Core Tools (PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP)
- Proficient in GD&T and practical application of GD&T
- Proficient in the use of various measuring devices including caliper, digital indicator, micrometer, height gage
- Competent in reading CAD data
- Develop programs using Metrologic software to collect data on metal and plastic parts, components and checking fixtures
- Run programs to inspect part on CMM
- Using data, develop reports to meet the customer requirements
- Troubleshoot existing programs and reports
- Assist in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Assist as needed in the calibration and certification of all process inspection & test equipment
- Learn and operate Faro Arm
- Ensure timely completion of layouts and reports
- Stores data, reports and documents according to defined structure and naming convention
Jasmina Valla – Human Resources
Trimaster Manufacturing Inc.
95 Curtis Drive
Fax (519) 823-2850