Trimac Transportation

Trimac Transportation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company with great potential
Billing and Settlement Manager (Current Employee), Burlington OntDecember 13, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: communication
Trimac's safety standards and programs are second to none in the industry, they have won several safety awards highlighting their accomplishments.
The addition of the manager of process optimization will aid in beginning to define roles and responsibilities and departmental clarity. The lines are blurred in that regard at the present time.
I have learned some transportation terminology and billing and met some knowledgeable and dedicated people. I have instituted one on ones with all my staff and been able to deliver on some deliverables that have been promised in the past but never followed through on.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONDecember 10, 2012
Pros: travel, cell phone paid for, laptop, 24 help desk service
Cons: long hours
This position was a 24-7 job. My focus was mainly on making sure that the drivers and staff were safe and that they always came home to their families.
Management is very easy to talk to and helpful.
I had very good and respectful employee's.
Hardest part of the job was just being on call all the time.
The job also allowed me some travel to various terminals to listen and learn new things.
The most enjoyable part of my job was listening and learning everyday about something new that I could use as a tool to make all aspects of my job better and easier and most of all safer.
If I learn one thing from being an employee of Trimac is safety is always first.
Fast paced, daily time demands on fuel board
Traffic Supervisor (Former Employee), Kamloops,BCOctober 16, 2012
This job offered a great work schedule in a modified 4 on 4 off shift and 10 hour days. There were pressures of getting the afternoon shifts planned before 12:00 but a good support to make the required planning chooses.
good place
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 14, 2012
hope i can work for them in the feuter hope they get more contracts