The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, creative, and possess the skills to cook independently.
- Working knowledge of weights, measures and various cooking techniques.
- Prepare a variety of menus for many different functions.
- Manage inventory, cost control.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation and safety standards.
- Prior experience and food control.
- Food prepared for 250 people at one time.
- Meals prepared on time.
- Organized, efficient, and able to work in a fast pace multitasking work environment.
- Passion for food commitment to customer service.
- Ability to set menus and cost accordingly.
- At least 3 years of Food and Beverage experience in a similar environment.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Ability to cook for events with 100+ people.
Compensation to be discussed.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard