Trillium Talent Resource Group

Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The most enjoyable part of this job, and what I have learned.
Technical Labor (Former Employee), Midland, MIFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: less that 40 miles from home
Cons: i was paid at minimum wage of $7.40/hr for clover.
The job was under 40 miles from home, and that there is more than sorting different makes ink jet cartridges, and how to recycle them . You must make sure that they do not leak, and that they test out good and work properly. The people that you work with at both Clover,and Leprino Foods are very easy to work with and help you with any question that – more... you have on an operation in the plant. – less
the same as alert
Ironworker (Former Employee), ILJanuary 22, 2014
also the same as alert.took care of there people they supplied us with good tools and working conditions
Good Job but Dirty!
Above ground Miner (Laborer) (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: good money, constant moving, sweating the fatigue away
Cons: tired beyond repair everyday.
Work would consist of cleaning till the feet and hands fell off. I learned survival is key at this job. Staying in shape and eating healthy. With a high consumption of liquids to stay hydrated. Out of a 15 man crew we would split off into different seconds of the plant based upon the jobs that needed done. These jobs varied and could take any amount – more... of time. Fixing machine jams, floods, and shoveling coal and limestone were the essential jobs. – less
didnt like
Inspector (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 16, 2014
The staff was ok. The jobs available were mostly for men. didnt like the job didnt work with anyone.12 hour day and with only 2 breaks didnt get paid for three weeks.
Hard to say only worked a month with this company.
Heavy Equip (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: pays per diem
Cons: no one answers the phone, and won't return calls
It is hard to find work with them. I only worked there for a month on a temporary job site. It is very hard to get someone to answer the phone or call you back.
great place to get a job
machine operator/assembly (Former Employee), Flint, MIJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: great place to find work
i would operate machines and assemble parts i would work four ten hour days and learned alot from there
Beware of FALSE promises
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee), Albian CollegeJanuary 5, 2014
I had a good full time job with benefits. I was promised that work was plentiful and I should come work for them. The job lasted 2 weeks and I was told they have no work in my area (Ann Arbor).
There was nothing they could do. They left me hanging and asked me to quit my job with benefits. DO NOT TRUST THEM!! There main concern is to man jobs for their – more... employers. You are only a cog in their very weak machine. DO NOT TRUST THEM! – less
different types of personel
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee), Vadnais Heights, MNJanuary 4, 2014
I like the work environment,and the diversity .The team members were very personable.hardest part of the job was knowing you were just a temporary employee.
ON-SITE FINISHING(OSF)
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Flint, MIDecember 10, 2013
A typical day work was spent loading and unloading rotors(20-50lbs) onto and off assembly lines. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, management was not so great we would get let out late for brakes and have to report back early.
sucks
welder (Former Employee), Brownsville Pa.November 29, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: back stabers
Got fired when the forman threw 3 of us under the bus for his mistake.
Great Job security and friendly staff.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Flint, MINovember 21, 2013
Typical day at work depended on contract. Trillium is a staffing company that caters to all forms of corporations and businesses.
Excellent Job placing opportunities
Receptionist (Former Employee), Lansing, MINovember 19, 2013
This company was able to work at getting me a job based on hardly any work history, due to being mostly a stay at home mom. They also were very understanding due to health issues as to why I couldn't complete any work tasks after being diagnosed with Cancer in 2009.
temp jobs with various companies
Customer Service (Former Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 8, 2013
Every day was a different day. It was very challenging not knowing where or whom I was working for, but I got to meet a lot of interesting people each day and the job assignment was diffrent as well.
n/a
driver (Former Employee), illinoisOctober 30, 2013
Cons: everything
People need to stop working for places like this and companies who pay cr ap wages.people need to wake up and see that our wages are going down and profits are going up.and the more we give the more they will take.
temporary posistions
temporary positions (Former Employee), Hillsdale, MIOctober 24, 2013
learned to operate many different machines and met many good people. temporary positions.
rather not answer
sewer (Current Employee), Hillsdale, MIOctober 18, 2013
I really rather not say at this time.I work at fairway products it was a nice place to work but things have gone down hill
very friendly
Temporary inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Sturgis, MIOctober 14, 2013
very comforatble work environment. pretty much a same schedule day, phones, filing, data, entry, mail room.
Very Unreliable
Temp Worker (Former Employee), Flint, MIOctober 7, 2013
Was barely called for a temporary job and when I was called in for a job, it was usually a long driving distance.
use only as a last resort
former contractor (Former Employee), saginaw miOctober 4, 2013
Pros: a good last-ditch choice
Cons: too many to name
Low wages

lousy companies

Inept management

not too many positive things to say about this outfit. Placed in a low wage shop despite my considerable experience / skills.
enjoyed my training in a new career experience and change
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Tawas City, MIOctober 3, 2013
Pros: when it was hot they supplied pop sickles and ice
Cons: heat
started a 7am with usually no product for us to work with management was very unprofessional, co worker's no team effort to much drama the hardest part was waiting for our product to arrive on the trucks most enjoyable was learning a new experience .

Trillium Talent Resource Group Photos