Trillium Talent Resource Group

Trillium Talent Resource Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good work environment.
Pharmacy student (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 15, 2014
Pros: three breaks during 8 hours shift.
Trillium Health Centre has very good work environment. I did my one month placement at Trillium. It was wonderful experience. The staff of Trillium inpatient pharmacy is very nice and cooperative.
The inpatient pharmacy of Trillium hospital is well managed and neat and clean.
I learned so much new stuff there. I worked in both sterile and non sterile – more... compounding areas. I dispensed interim doses, filled ward stock items, filled carts, delivered medications to different wards in hospital and the most exciting part of the placement was to learn how to perform medication reconciliation.
The staff was very cooperative and helped me to clear my doubts during my placement. – less
A great experience
Nursing Student (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 5, 2014
When I started my clinical, I could not differentiate between the statuses of different professionals for a while since I continually saw a positive communicative atmosphere among them. They were helpful and welcoming in sharing their practices with us, encouraged and made us comfortable with participating in Health care deliveries. The same attitude – more... was preserved relating to patients. The staff was constantly consulting and helping each other. It was everybody’s moral input and attempt to support collaboration that created this environment. As we were supposed to rotate weekly for different patients, we became familiar with the health care concerns and treatment arrangements of every patient. I saw significant numbers of patients with complex care problems recovered and transferred in dependence with their needs to home care or communities’ services regiments in the end of my clinical. I saw the satisfactions of patients and their families. They were properly referred outpatients medical and social services. These services included medical specialists, family doctors, educators, social workers, community services, psychologists, consultants – less
great support
Neurosurgical Nurse (Former Employee), MississaugaFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: inservices
Cons: long hour
typical hospital setting to work in, no complaints
short staffed at times
good pay
great staff to work with
Consultant WebSphere
Integration development (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: employee's
Cons: stressful
Government of Ontario Health Care. Excellent management and teams. Stressful at times but the employee's would step in to assist.
very productive
line worker (Former Employee), Brockville, OnNovember 8, 2013
Going in early and starting line work right away. I have learned how to make cough syrup and other medication. We always had different managers due to shift work always rotating but all the ones i have worked with have been great to there staff. I enjoyed working with the co-workers they helped out a lot if i needed the help on something. the hardest – more... part of my job was standing for 8-12 hours straight on cement floors. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to see how everything works and was made. – less
workplace is good
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee), TrilliumSeptember 30, 2013
great place to work at. nursing at Trillium is great, very helpful and supportive staff to work with.
It was excellent
Labourer at Ferrero Chocolate Factory. (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 10, 2013
Pros: excellent work ethic
It was pretty good . Called into work an got there in time and the bosses were excellent and good work ethic. The employers had a good work ethic...and that is the way it should be. They put me where they knew i was able to work and i was fit to work. I would work for this company again.
Practical Nursing Student
Practical Nursing Student (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 5, 2013
I learned many skills and developed confidence with a work experience at Trillium.
overall great experience
General Labour (Former Employee), KitchenerFebruary 7, 2013
excellent help by the recruiters, offered great assignments and opportunities
General Labourer (Current Employee), London, ONDecember 17, 2012
There an agency who look for jobs i have worked in warehouses dealing with car parts standing around waiting for them its a fast past job the managment there is amazing co-workers are fun people
Great Experience
QA Analyst (contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 30, 2012
Great working with Trillium.Learned about the Healthcare industry.management was very supportive.Got along very well with co-workers
Excellent place to work
Pharmacy Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 19, 2012
Excellent team to guide and motivate and work. The pharmacy staff dispenses prescriptions accurately, delivers medication to all the units of the hospital in all the floors. Manages inventory and orders according to the pharmacy policy.
FUN
FUN (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 14, 2014
NICE JOB I LIKED IT ALOT DID ALL WAREHOUSE WORK HUASDGDWEHDGGTQWEUDHUIGWEHW
Do to the age for which I started working there I find that the job was to hard on my body and therefore for someone younger it's not a bad place to w
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee), Grand Haven, MIAugust 9, 2014
Pros: benfits
Cons: not for older people
I found that management exhibit very little concern for a new meter reader and be able to execute as good as someone with a year or more experience. But overall it was a ok experience.
The people were wonderful to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Adrian, MIJuly 14, 2014
Pros: i love helping people with their needs.
Cons: they shut down the adrian office.
I enjoyed working with this company very much. I loved helping people and companies find the people that best fit their need for employment or the need for an employee.
Provided an invaluable opportunity
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Buffalo, MIJune 13, 2014
Provided a great opportunity
Easy to work with and helpful
Not much contact with the office besides submitting time card
easy going place to work for
Driver (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 27, 2014
Pros: easy going
reliable and good on their word for work and pay good company
Staff was good to work with
Spray paint and machine operator (Former Employee), Danville, ILMay 20, 2014
Job was decent, felt mislead a little by temp location. Good co-workers, good enviroment.
a clean industrial installation job
Welder (Former Employee), Bettendorf, IAMay 16, 2014
Pros: clean job
Cons: hot environment
the piping and equipment to be installed was all new so there was not a lot of getting dirty.
retail remodel
Journeyman Carpenter (Current Employee), Greece NyMay 7, 2014
temp company that found my resume on career builder, fast pace , deadlines

1 2 3 4 5