Trillium Talent Resource Group

Trillium Talent Resource Group Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good work environment.
Pharmacy student (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 15, 2014
Pros: three breaks during 8 hours shift.
Trillium Health Centre has very good work environment. I did my one month placement at Trillium. It was wonderful experience. The staff of Trillium inpatient pharmacy is very nice and cooperative.
The inpatient pharmacy of Trillium hospital is well managed and neat and clean.
I learned so much new stuff there. I worked in both sterile and non sterile – more... compounding areas. I dispensed interim doses, filled ward stock items, filled carts, delivered medications to different wards in hospital and the most exciting part of the placement was to learn how to perform medication reconciliation.
The staff was very cooperative and helped me to clear my doubts during my placement. – less
A great experience
Nursing Student (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 5, 2014
When I started my clinical, I could not differentiate between the statuses of different professionals for a while since I continually saw a positive communicative atmosphere among them. They were helpful and welcoming in sharing their practices with us, encouraged and made us comfortable with participating in Health care deliveries. The same attitude – more... was preserved relating to patients. The staff was constantly consulting and helping each other. It was everybody’s moral input and attempt to support collaboration that created this environment. As we were supposed to rotate weekly for different patients, we became familiar with the health care concerns and treatment arrangements of every patient. I saw significant numbers of patients with complex care problems recovered and transferred in dependence with their needs to home care or communities’ services regiments in the end of my clinical. I saw the satisfactions of patients and their families. They were properly referred outpatients medical and social services. These services included medical specialists, family doctors, educators, social workers, community services, psychologists, consultants – less
great support
Neurosurgical Nurse (Former Employee), MississaugaFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: inservices
Cons: long hour
typical hospital setting to work in, no complaints
short staffed at times
good pay
great staff to work with
profetional invironment
Staffing Office Clerk (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: no ft positions
very profetional environment with ability to learn every day.
Consultant WebSphere
Integration development (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: employee's
Cons: stressful
Government of Ontario Health Care. Excellent management and teams. Stressful at times but the employee's would step in to assist.
workplace is good
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee), TrilliumSeptember 30, 2013
great place to work at. nursing at Trillium is great, very helpful and supportive staff to work with.
It was excellent
Labourer at Ferrero Chocolate Factory. (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 10, 2013
Pros: excellent work ethic
It was pretty good . Called into work an got there in time and the bosses were excellent and good work ethic. The employers had a good work ethic...and that is the way it should be. They put me where they knew i was able to work and i was fit to work. I would work for this company again.
Practical Nursing Student
Practical Nursing Student (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 5, 2013
I learned many skills and developed confidence with a work experience at Trillium.
overall great experience
General Labour (Former Employee), KitchenerFebruary 7, 2013
excellent help by the recruiters, offered great assignments and opportunities
General Labourer (Current Employee), London, ONDecember 17, 2012
There an agency who look for jobs i have worked in warehouses dealing with car parts standing around waiting for them its a fast past job the managment there is amazing co-workers are fun people
Great Experience
QA Analyst (contract) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 30, 2012
Great working with Trillium.Learned about the Healthcare industry.management was very supportive.Got along very well with co-workers
Excellent place to work
Pharmacy Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 19, 2012
Excellent team to guide and motivate and work. The pharmacy staff dispenses prescriptions accurately, delivers medication to all the units of the hospital in all the floors. Manages inventory and orders according to the pharmacy policy.