TRILLIUM INTERIM STAFFING
Trillium Interim Staffing can support day-to-day capabilities of your business in real time, seamlessly, without missing a beat. Interim staffing engagements are tailored to fit your needs for short or long term assignments. We serve Healthcare, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology and General Industry. We offer comprehensive solutions to your urgent needs and focus on bringing qualified and experienced talent to you quickly. We not only recruit the talent, we monitor their performance, ensuring the quality of standards of your business. We handle all administrative details, including payroll, workers compensation and malpractice for healthcare assignments. Align with Trillium Interim Staffing to get the right people to satisfy your critical staffing needs.
Industrial Millwright (Licensed) in Concord
Our client in Vaughan is recruiting for a Licensed Industrial Millwright with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with extrusion aluminum.
SHIFTS: Rotating: Day shift is 7:30am to 3:30pm, Afternoon Shift 3:30pm to 11:30pm,
Midnight 11:30pm to 7:30am.
(The rotation is one week days, then to midnights, then to afternoons.
OT after 40hours per week)
PAY: $25.00 /Hour
Permanent Position – Interview process
Location: Hwy 400 / Langstaff Road, Concord
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics and the ability to use precision equipment such as dial calipers.
- The candidate must have welding, milling, drilling, fabricating, grinding and plumbing skills.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Must know how to read Blue print
- Rotating shift and overtime is required
- Must have warehouse experience doing physical heavy lifting
- Must be able to do lots of standing throughout the shift
- Ability to move 30-50lbs at any given time
- Must have good work ethic, this job isn't easy and is very repetitive
- Good communication and written skills and follow direction given by the supervisor
- Must be able to multi tasks and can do other task than what's assigned
- Must have safety shoes
- Attention to details
Please email you resume to Tess
NOTE: Please indicate on subject line position applying for when emailing resume.
Suitable candidate will be contacted.