Our client, located in St. Thomas Ontario, is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to assist the Health and Safety Manager on a one year contract.
In this role you will be assisting the Manager in a variety of ways, including:
- MSDS updating
- Ensuring all plant training is up to date
- Maintaining all databases and records
- Following up on any Accident Reports
- 2 - 3 years experience as a Health and Safety coordinator in a manufacturing environment
- Health and Safety Certification
- First Aid Training
- Ability to work straight days
This position pays $20/hour.
If you are interested, apply today! Send your resume to Karen Elsdon via email: or via fax: 1-877-887-8279.
The Trillium Talent Resource (TTR) Group is a Seventeen-year old international and domestic Executive Search and Management consulting firm....