Plant Supervisor – Full time Opportunity
Location: New Brunswick (Sackville)
Salary: Base on experience
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the plant (60-80) employees, multiple departments, multiple shifts)
- Drive production, quality and safety
- Establish methods to meet production goals and co-ordinate with all departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity.
- Work with purchasing/material control to ensure availability of materials.
- Identify waste and recommend work measures to become leaner.
- Train staff in job duties, safety and quality procedures and company policies.
- Initiate personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Propose and implement cost reduction and continuous improvement programs.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Manufacturing Supervisor.
- College or university program for manufacturing technology, management or business administration.
- Must be safety minded.
- Must be productivity minded and customer driven.
- Experience with unions, lean manufacturing, ISO quality requirements, transformer manufacturing, applicable Health & safety Act, hazard identification, accident investigation, conflict resolution, Company policy and rule enforcement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Good time management skills
- Capable of working in a high-pressure environment with ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in word, excel, MRP/ERP Systems
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with a small team to get results.
- Able to read blueprints and have mechanical/electrical/maintenance knowledge.
If interested please email resume to Elsa Capaanas. Please indicate position applying for on subject line when emailing resume. Suitable candidate will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard