Trillium Health Partners Employee Reviews

Great interprofessional teamwork
Registered Practical Nurse Temp. Full-Time (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2017
- staff is helpful
- management approachable
- plenty of chances for advancing education
- 4-5 patients during the day, charge nurses try to balance patients between nurses
- 6-7 patients during night shifts
- sometimes has psw's to help with heavy load patients
- 0 job security
Great environment
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 November 2017
Culture is innovative, supportive and rewarding. Patient oriented and health and safety culture is highly prevalent. Lots of opportunities for growth.
Student
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2017
I was a student in my placement here. Of course I had to rate low for pay because we weren't getting paid. However the staff was amazing and I truly enjoyed my time!
environment that is full of energy and competency
Private Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON27 September 2017
the staff and the management are very knowledgeable
and competent.they know what they are doing.they support you in all your needs and as well as your concerns.excellent quality client care.most staff are passionate and compassionate
Pros
lots of activities in the unit.never boring
Cons
no complaints for now
Great place to work overall
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2017
Redevelopment makes things stressful currently but overall a good employer. Not great communication from the upper level management a lot of the time
Exceptional place to work
CCDC Diabetes Educator, Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 August 2017
The Diabetes Management Centre (DMC) and Trillium Health is an exceptional place to work as an RN/CDE. The management team is supportive, kind, and fair. There is a strong sense of team-work and collegiality among the staff. This is one of the most enjoyable positions I've held as an RN.
Pros
Management, co-workers, learning opportunities, supportive environment, patient population
Great team
Patient Care Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Patient Flow23 August 2017
I recently started working at this organization, and I must comment on the amazing support that I've received from the senior management team. If I am ever faced with a situation that I am uncertain of, I have someone that I can turn to for guidance and clarification.
Biomedical Engineering Technologist
Biomedical Engineering Technologst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 August 2017
We have a great team, great manager who cares for us. The department has changed since the departure of the old manager of the department. Every day you learn new thing, and we are eventually becoming a great team. I highly recommend working here.
Pros
Team
fun
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 August 2017
fun work with other, learned a lot in my co-op placement
workplace culture with other culture. the management is good . I joy work in the hospital. have fun
Pros
break
Cons
hours
Good opportunity for advancement within Oraganization
Environmental Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK19 July 2017
Trillium allowed me to grow my working potential over 11 years of service and explore various working opportunities during such time. Enjoyed working with frontline staff and delivering training and learning opportunities.
Very fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2017
Awesome place to work. Lots to learn and lots of people to assist you with that. Loved working there and learnt so much and really became a resume builder job for me.
great working environment
Nurse Clinician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2017
staff friendly, helpful, coorperative,team environment.
big focus on research and leadership.
over 800 beds at 1 site, not enough for the patient population creates challenges.
half of the organization is unionized nursing, another site is non-unionized
Fun place to meet new people and gain lots of experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 May 2017
I meet a lot of new friends working here. I learned a lot about the workplace and the hospital environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday.
It was a good opportunity
Volunteer Pathfinder (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2017
Honestly, it was a great place to volunteer. The staff were kind and patient and so were the visitors. It was a very calm environment that really allowed us to do well on our shift. I learned how to address the visitors in way that would make their days better. The management was strict but fair. They wanted you do be on time and always focused on the task at hand, however, they understood that things outcomes would not always be beneficial. Meeting new people and helping them was my favorite part of the job. Everyone had a story and a reason to be there; some were joyous some were grim. The hardest part of the job working out all the kinks in the system. Not everyone was registered in the system and that made things difficult. This proved especially difficult when visitors came to see their sick loved ones and we could not find them in the system.
great place to work
Charge Nurse/Clinical Leader Intensive Care (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2017
You learn a great deal here. Lots of support. Many opportunities is you like to move around. They pay for some education. Generally staff are helpful .
Pros
cheap parking
Trillium is Better now then it ever was before.Better Together
Registered Orthopaedic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Credit Valley22 April 2017
Trillium is the Best. Great team work, friendly work environment, with great management.I would not hesitate
in recommending this great place. What I noticed immediately was
the friendly, smiling faces of employees.I knew instantly that I wanted to be on The Trillium Team. Hopefully this is where I will finish my career and retire.
Pros
Great work envoroment, friendly supportive staff
Fast paced workplace with opportunity for growth
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 April 2017
Compassionate and knowledgeable nursing staff.
Knowledgeable doctors.
Passionate security officers.
Caring and helpful volunteers.
Hard working housekeeping staff.
Workplace review
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
Working at Trillium Health Partners is very rewarding. Working for this company is very beneficial for professional growth. Opportunities within the company are endless.
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/a
Fun and energetic work place
Nursing Student Placement (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 April 2017
As a nursing student I was able to follow around many nurses over the various weeks. I was on the post-partum unit. Each nurse left an everlasting impression on me and was able to allow me to practice hands-on with every client.
Pros
Wonderful work environment, organized, client-centered care
workplace
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2017
Trillium Health partners is a good place to work, but not without its difficulties. The culture is okay for many employees but it does not, in my opinion, address needs as they are needed.

Overall, it is a fairly good place to work, depending on the area/department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2