Trillium Health Partners Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great place to work overall
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2017
Redevelopment makes things stressful currently but overall a good employer. Not great communication from the upper level management a lot of the time
Great team
Patient Care Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Patient Flow23 August 2017
I recently started working at this organization, and I must comment on the amazing support that I've received from the senior management team. If I am ever faced with a situation that I am uncertain of, I have someone that I can turn to for guidance and clarification.
Biomedical Engineering Technologist
Biomedical Engineering Technologst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 August 2017
We have a great team, great manager who cares for us. The department has changed since the departure of the old manager of the department. Every day you learn new thing, and we are eventually becoming a great team. I highly recommend working here.
Pros
Team
fun
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 August 2017
fun work with other, learned a lot in my co-op placement
workplace culture with other culture. the management is good . I joy work in the hospital. have fun
Pros
break
Cons
hours
Good opportunity for advancement within Oraganization
Environmental Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK19 July 2017
Trillium allowed me to grow my working potential over 11 years of service and explore various working opportunities during such time. Enjoyed working with frontline staff and delivering training and learning opportunities.
Very fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2017
Awesome place to work. Lots to learn and lots of people to assist you with that. Loved working there and learnt so much and really became a resume builder job for me.
great working environment
Nurse Clinician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2017
staff friendly, helpful, coorperative,team environment.
big focus on research and leadership.
over 800 beds at 1 site, not enough for the patient population creates challenges.
half of the organization is unionized nursing, another site is non-unionized
Fun place to meet new people and gain lots of experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 May 2017
I meet a lot of new friends working here. I learned a lot about the workplace and the hospital environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday.
It was a good opportunity
Volunteer Pathfinder (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2017
Honestly, it was a great place to volunteer. The staff were kind and patient and so were the visitors. It was a very calm environment that really allowed us to do well on our shift. I learned how to address the visitors in way that would make their days better. The management was strict but fair. They wanted you do be on time and always focused on the task at hand, however, they understood that things outcomes would not always be beneficial. Meeting new people and helping them was my favorite part of the job. Everyone had a story and a reason to be there; some were joyous some were grim. The hardest part of the job working out all the kinks in the system. Not everyone was registered in the system and that made things difficult. This proved especially difficult when visitors came to see their sick loved ones and we could not find them in the system.
great place to work
Charge Nurse/Clinical Leader Intensive Care (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2017
You learn a great deal here. Lots of support. Many opportunities is you like to move around. They pay for some education. Generally staff are helpful .
Pros
cheap parking
Cons

Want to know more about Trillium Health Partners?

Ask a question
Trillium is Better now then it ever was before.Better Together
Registered Orthopaedic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Credit Valley22 April 2017
Trillium is the Best. Great team work, friendly work environment, with great management.I would not hesitate
in recommending this great place. What I noticed immediately was
the friendly, smiling faces of employees.I knew instantly that I wanted to be on The Trillium Team. Hopefully this is where I will finish my career and retire.
Pros
Great work envoroment, friendly supportive staff
Fast paced workplace with opportunity for growth
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 April 2017
Compassionate and knowledgeable nursing staff.
Knowledgeable doctors.
Passionate security officers.
Caring and helpful volunteers.
Hard working housekeeping staff.
Workplace review
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2017
Working at Trillium Health Partners is very rewarding. Working for this company is very beneficial for professional growth. Opportunities within the company are endless.
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/a
Fun and energetic work place
Nursing Student Placement (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 April 2017
As a nursing student I was able to follow around many nurses over the various weeks. I was on the post-partum unit. Each nurse left an everlasting impression on me and was able to allow me to practice hands-on with every client.
Pros
Wonderful work environment, organized, client-centered care
workplace
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2017
Trillium Health partners is a good place to work, but not without its difficulties. The culture is okay for many employees but it does not, in my opinion, address needs as they are needed.

Overall, it is a fairly good place to work, depending on the area/department.
Heavy acute patient load on surgical floor
Registered Nurse - Surgery (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 April 2017
Hospital is good implementing health and safety follow up with sick or injured employees. Workplace lunch room for nurses on the floor is congested and doesn't have wash area,does not provide healthy room to rest well.
Pros
good hospital program on massage program for employees on the floor.
Cons
long hours of work, always going home late due to busy load, usually hard to claim overtime pay
very profecional place
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 March 2017
the people are very nice, they work with what you need help with, if your in a bad mood they will totally accept it, never had a bad experience with them.
challenging
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2017
By the end of the day if I made a patient smile and feel good about themselves makes me a good person and for sure a great nurse to give everything I have
Pros
great co- workers
Cons
can have very long day
Tough work environment
Sr Administrative Assistant to Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2017
competitive. Always have to watch your back. This is newly merged organization so there is no stability. Stressful environment with constant changes to management.
Not worth the headache
Behaviour Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 January 2017
Make sure you ask the right questions during the interview BEFORE you get hired, because they will not tell you. They do not cover mileage expenses and can not guarantee consistent hours. Managers are nice and except for a few, the Behavioral Therapists you are shadowing have superiority complexes.
Pros
Cons
Entitled Behavior Therapists

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2