At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for an
- Student Financial Advisor*
Trillium College’s St. Catharines/Burlington Campus (Requires travel between two campuses) is searching for a full time Student Financial Advisor to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
General Job Description- Student Financial Advisor
- Conduct financial interview to identify client needs and assist them with financial options to fund their education.
- Provide each client with approved options like Payment Plan, OSAP, Second Career etc.
- Work in partnership with Career Advisors to identify financial barriers and provide viable solutions to the client.
- Initiate financial packaging process with each enrollment.
- Ensure clients have a return appointment set up to complete financial packaging.
- Responsible for verifying clients have feasible financing option before approving them for enrolment.
- Complete withdrawal forms and submit them for processing within specified time.
- Open a client finance file as soon as they enroll and make sure all admissions requirements are met.
**Cross-train with Student Accounts Advisor to Coordinator back up/relief when required.
- Responsible for processing any cash, credit and debit transactions.
- Handle clients' requests in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Monitor and follow up on the status of all pending loan documents as well as finance documents.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and effectively; ensure the outcome meets the client's satisfaction.
- Comply with all Trillium and Ministry policies while maintaining student finance files.
- Direct any client requests beyond the scope of your position to the appropriate parties.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as per SFA manual.