At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a:
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
To act as a subject matter expert related to curriculum development.
- Experience in curriculum development.
- Post secondary education related to curriculum, teaching an learning an asset.
- Experience teaching adults an asset.
- PT or OT in good standing with regulatory body.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
We are looking for a subject matter expert to develop curriculum for our PTA OTA program.
Please forward a cover letter and resume outlining experience and qualifications.