At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a
MEDICAL LABORATORY ASSISTANT/TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
Trillium College’s (INSERT CAMPUS NAME/LOCATION) is searching for a Part Time Medical Lab Assistant/Technician Instructor to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Must currently be registered with the OSMT (MLA/T and MLT) and CMLTO
- Minimum four years practical experience in a Medical Laboratory setting
- Teaching, instructing or facilitating experience an asset.
- Microsoft Office application skills.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Instruct students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate student’s progress.
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Provide supervision and support to field placement students.
Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview and attend a 2 day, paid training session as a condition of the offer.
Applicants will be asked to provide a Criminal Check as a condition of employment