Trillium College – Ottawa, ON
At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting students focus on one topic at a time.
In today's competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Massage Therapy Instructor
- Instruct Students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussions groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students progress through the program
- Identify students who are struggling and provide support and guidance for successful completion of the program.
- Monitor and enter students’ attendance, notifying the Managing Director of any problems with attendance according to Trillium College Policies
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Supervise and provide support to students during clinic.
- Facilitate and attend outreach events with students.
- Active membership with the CMTO
- Two years experience as a registered massage therapist.
- Previous teaching or supervising experience an asset.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to provide supervision directly to all students.
- Maintain daily records in accordance with the School Policy.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module...