- Previous teaching or supervising experience an asset.
- Active Registration with the CMTO required
- Minimum 2 years practical experience a necessity
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to provide supervision directly to all students.
- Maintain daily records in accordance with the School Policy.
- Instruct Students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussions groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students progress through the program
- Identify students who are struggling and provide support and guidance for successful completion of the program.
- Monitor and enter students attendance, notifying the Managing Director of any problems with attendance according to Trillium College Policies
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Supervise and provide support to students during clinic.
- Facilitate and attend outreach events with students.
Indeed - 22 months ago