Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician Instructor
Medical Lab Technologist
Trillium College – Ottawa, ON
At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today's competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
MEDICAL LABORATORY ASSISTANT/TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
Trillium College's Ottawa Campus has an immediate opportunity for a Medical Lab Technologist to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Must currently be registered with the OSMT (MLA/T and MLT) and CMLTO
- Minimum four years practical experience in a Medical Laboratory setting
- Teaching, instructing or facilitating experience an asset.
- Microsoft Office application skills.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Instruct students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate student's progress.
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Provide supervision and support to field placement students.
If you are ready to join the exceptional group of staff, faculty and students at Trillium then we want to hear from you! If you applied for this position in the last three months your resume is under consideration. No need to resend.