- Relevant post secondary education in the Human/Social Service discipline.
- Minimum four years practical experience in the Human/Social Service field.
- Teaching, instructing or facilitating experience an asset.
- Microsoft Office application skills.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Instruct Students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussions groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students progress through the program
- Identify students who are struggling and provide support and guidance for successful completion of the program.
- Monitor and enter students attendance, notifying the Managing Director of any problems with attendance according to Trillium College Policies
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Facilitate and attend community outreach events with students.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard