At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a
DENTURISM PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Trillium College’s Yonge Street Campus is searching for a Full Time Denturism Program Coordinator. Our ideal candidate is someone who is: passionate, well connected in the field, organized, able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ensure that vocational outcomes and learning objectives are incorporated into the syllabi/course outlines, and are being met
- Participate in program development/refinement
- Act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the program content
- Train all program faculty on policies, procedures and program execution
- Recruit new instructors both theory and clinical
- Provide new instructor program/module training
- Respond to program specific instructor queries
- Act as a substitute instructor when necessary
- Communicate with instructors regarding program needs and/or improvements, updates, maintenance
- Participate in program development and refinement for the Denturism Program as well as oversee and collect information from the Denturism faculty for discussion with Academics team
- Chair internal program meetings, complete follow-up and action item activities
- Respond to Rationale for Curriculum Adjustment (RCA) forms where appropriate
- Liaise with contacts in the field to secure and maintain ALL student placement components of the program
- Schedule and manage program faculty to complete mandatory site visits for placement components of the program
- Hold a current Denturism License
- In good standing with provincial and national regulatory organizations
- Degree in Health or Science related field or Science related field (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of current experience as a Denturist
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous team leadership experience
- Education or experience related to Denturism/Dental education
- Demonstrated ability to maintain current and relevant knowledge as it applies to the field of Denturism/Dentistry and education
- Demonstrated competent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with a team
- Demonstrated understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion to meet the needs of our diverse students, staff and college community
When applying, your cover letter and résumé must include examples that reflect all of the requested skills and qualifications and should be submitted electronically.
- Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview and attend a 2 day training session as a condition of the offer.