Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a
Trillium College’s (INSERT CAMPUS NAME/LOCATION) is searching for a Part Time Denturism Instructor to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Registered Denturist
- Minimum four years practical experience in the field of Dentistry.
- Teaching, instructing or facilitating experience an asset.
- Microsoft Office application skills.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Instruct students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate student’s progress.
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Provide supervision and support to field placement students.
Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview and attend a 2 days, paid training session as a condition of the offer.
Applicants will be asked to provide a Criminal Check as a condition of employment