Trillium College provides career-focused education. Class sizes are small and follow a module based delivery method.
Trillium College provides hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College Industry, all of our Diploma Programs are approved by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities.
We are currently recruiting for an
Instructor – Bio Science Block B
Trillium College is searching for a Part Time Bio Science Block B Instructor. The successful candidate will be able to consistently deliver an active learning model in the classroom.
Our ideal applicant is someone with
- High energy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- An ability to coach, mentor and motivate.
- Instructors must meet the minimum requirement as prescribed by the MTCU instructor qualification form (s.41 of Reg. 415/06).
- A Bachelor of Science degree an asset
- Experience teaching adults an asset.
- The instructor will have a minimum 3 -5 years experience in the human sciences field.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective and clear interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership, coaching and motivational skills.
- The Bio Science B block is 120 hours of material that includes: Introduction to the Health Care Workplace, Introduction to Health Care Laws & Ethics, Documentation & Technical Writing, First Aid & CPR and Technical Math.
- This block is geared to all health science programs including:
o Massage Therapy
o Med Lab Assistant/Technician
o Medical Office Assistant
o Intra Oral Dental Assisting
o Physio/Occupational Therapy Assistant
- The instructor will have expertise in Human Science.
- The instructor will be responsible for engaging, scheduling and documenting guest speakers and class excursions using the Trillium College community resources package.
- Instructors at Trillium College follow a specified curriculum that aligns to the vocational outcomes, learning outcomes, and key learning objectives required by third party and/or MTCU approval.
- Instructors have the academic freedom to organize and deliver daily program material to students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Provides support to students for program internship and job placement.
- Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview and attend a training session as a condition of the offer.
At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module...