- Identify and solicit potential students in addition to promoting campus programs to funding agencies
- Provide prospective students with presentations on the specifics and benefits of campus programs
- Quote tuition costs, contract terms and program start dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with students after enrolment or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Oversee the collection and organization of student's required documentation (program prerequisites)
- Review and adapt to information regarding program innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Represent campus at local job fairs and or trade fairs
- All other duties assigned
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trillium College is a registered private career college.
Student success is the top priority of all our staff, hence our motto:...