At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER PLACEMENT SUPERVISOR
Trillium College’s Oshawa Campus is searching for a Part Time PSW Placement Supervisor to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse in good standing with the Ontario College of Nurses
- Minimum four years practical experience in Long Term Care setting.
- Teaching, instructing or facilitating experience an asset.
- Microsoft Office application skills.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Provide supervision and support to field placement students in Long Term Care Facilities in the Oshawa region.