At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for an *OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT/
PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANT PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR*
Trillium College’s Toronto Church Street Campus is searching for a Part Time OTA/PTA Instructor to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude. Availability for Monday to Friday afternoon classes 1pm-5pm.
- Registered Physiotherapist.
- Minimum four years practical experience.
- Experience teaching adults an asset.
- Microsoft Office application skills.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Instructors at Trillium College follow a specified curriculum that aligns to the vocational
outcomes, learning outcomes, and key learning objectives required by third party and or MTCU
approval. Instructors have the academic freedom to organize and deliver daily program material
to students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars,
case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Provides support to students for program internship and job placement.
Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview and attend a 2 day training session as a condition of the offer.