At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a MANAGER, ACADEMICS
Trillium College’s Burlington & St. Catharines Campus locations are searching for a Full Time Manager, Academics to join the Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn with excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Works with Managing Directors to complete course scheduling
- Assists in the resolution of campus-level academic issues
- Hires, orients, trains and observes instructors
- Consults with faculty and participates in curricular evaluation , development, maintenance and coordination
- Assists in developing and delivering program product knowledge and training for campus staff
- Tracks and reports metrics on student retention, graduation rates, grade distribution and certification/third party exam results
- Works closely with career services to ensure appropriateness of curricular content and placement of graduates
- Works with IT, iLeaders, and faculty to ensure smooth transition of iTunesU and other educational technology initiatives
- Participates in campus metrics calls to optimize classroom utilization
- Attends all faculty in-service and curriculum review committee meetings
Education: Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred
Experience: Instruction at the post secondary level, program coordinator or director, advisement of students and knowledge of scheduling instructors a plus
Accomplishments: Ability to manage academic processes at two different campuses, ability to resolve student issues at campus level, understanding of private career college sector student population and adult educational needs.