At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for an Instructor – Bio Science Block A – 6 week block
Trillium College’s Burlington Campus is searching for a Part Time Instructor – Bio Science Block A to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
Trillium College is searching for a Part Time Bio Science Block A Instructor from within the Trillium Team. The successful candidate will be able to consistently deliver an active learning model in the classroom.
Our ideal applicant is someone with:
- high energy
- excellent written and oral communication
- an ability to coach, mentor and motivate
- must meet the minimum requirement as prescribed by the MTCU instructor qualification form (s.41 of Reg. 415/06)
- Bachelor of Science degree is considered an asset
- experience teaching adults is considered an asset
- minimum 5 years experience in the human sciences field
- strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- effective and clear interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- strong leadership, coaching and motivational skills
The Bio Science A block is 120 hours of material that includes Medical Terminology, Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology, and Infection Prevention and Control.
This block is geared to all health science programs including:
o Massage Therapy
o Med Lab Assistant/Technician
o Advanced Esthetics & Spa Operations
o Medical Office Assistant
o Intra Oral Dental Assisting
o Physio/Occupational Therapy Assistant
- The instructor will have expertise in Human Science.
- The instructor will be responsible for engaging, scheduling and documenting guest speakers and class excursions using the Trillium College community resources package.
- Instructors at Trillium College follow a specified curriculum that aligns to the vocational outcomes, learning outcomes, and key learning objectives required by third party and/or MTCU approval.
- Instructors have the academic freedom to organize and deliver daily program material to students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Provides support to students for program internship and job placement.
Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview and attend a training session as a condition of the offer.