At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for a CAREER SERVICES COORDINATOR at our St. Catharines and Burlington Campuses.
Secure suitable externships for students while providing employment support to alumni. Provide support and supervision to students attending externships and responsibly collect employment statistics from alumni.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Coordinate all student externships in conjunction with the students and faculty at all assigned campuses
- Maintain accurate records of all students and alumni with reference to externships and employment
- Facilitate effective Career and Employment Strategies modules for students.
- Provide support to students while on externships sites through regular site visits.
- Create and maintain new partnerships with local employers
- All other duties assigned by the Career Services Manager
The Career Services Coordinator must be able to effectively meet deadlines, manage a large number of students off campus and motivate current students and alumni. The successful applicant will also be a high-energy individual with exceptional customer service skills. The Career Service Coordinator must be able to problem solve, facilitate groups for positive discussion about employment and career direction. Communication skills both written and verbal are key in this role, the successful candidate will possess the ability to communicate with all levels of faculty and students.
The successful incumbent will divide their time between the St. Catharines and Burlington Campuses each week