At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for an Instructor – Business (Applications) Block B
Trillium College is searching for a Part Time Business (Applications) Block B Instructor at our Oshawa Campus. The successful candidate will be able to consistently deliver an active learning model in the classroom.
Our ideal applicant is someone with:
- High energy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- An ability to coach, mentor and motivate.
- Instructors must meet the minimum requirement as prescribed by the MTCU instructor
qualification form (s.41 of Reg. 415/06).
- A Business Degree an asset.
- Experience teaching adults an asset.
- The instructor will have minimum 3-5 years experience with teaching MS office applications.
- Possess strong creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective and clear interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership, coaching and motivational skills.
- The Business (Applications) Block B is 120 hours of material that includes Word Processing
with MS Word – Level I, Spreadsheets with MS Excel - Level One and Spreadsheets with
MS Excel - Level Two.
- This block is geared to the Business and Accounting programs including:
- Business Management
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- The instructor will be responsible for engaging, scheduling and documenting guest speakers
and class excursions using the Trillium College community resources package.
- Instructors at Trillium College follow a specified curriculum that aligns to the vocational
outcomes, learning outcomes, and key learning objectives required by third party and/or
- Instructors have the academic freedom to organize and deliver daily program material to
students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars,
case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Provides support to students for program internship and job placement.
Please note successful candidates must complete a practical interview.