At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module based teaching method, Trillium College provides the perfect environment for learning by letting you focus on one topic at a time.
In today’s competitive marketplace you need the hands-on practical experience, placement coordination and permanent job placement assistance after graduation that we provide to both GET AHEAD and STAY AHEAD.
With over 20 years in the Private Career College industry, ALL of our diploma programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, and most of these courses can be completed in less than a year.
Find out what Trillium College can do for YOUR FUTURE!
We are currently recruiting for an ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Trillium College’s Campus Support Centre is searching for a Full Time Accounting Assistant to join the Finance Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn with excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Performs a variety of accounting activities, such as recording business transactions, balancing ledgers and preparing reports.
- Assists with purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking duties.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- One to three years of related experience with knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting field.
- Proficient with one or more accounting software packages, in particular QuickBooks.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet applications and products.
At Trillium College we provide career focused education that teaches the skills employers demand. With our small class sizes and module...