We are an building and construction supply products firm located in Greater Toronto. Our firm has close to 50 employees and looking to grow! We manufacture a select range of products including specialty doors, window frames and siding. We offer a supportive work culture and a competitive, yet friendly, sales environment for our Sales Representatives. We have a 2% turnover in the company and can offer stability for our employees as well. Currently we are on the look out for 2 sales representatives who will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Manage all personal sales efforts by actively soliciting, maintaining and servicing customer accounts.
- With a sound knowledge of all products, provide technical advice and specify correct solutions to meet customer needs.
- Direct the sales process ensuring timely and accurate quotations and a smooth flow of information accurately relayed to production.
- Prepares action plans to solicit new business and actively cold calls into new markets/ companies.
- Farms existing accounts for new channels/lines of business that we can service, to increase revenues per existing customer.
We require from you:
Experience in the construction / industrial market in a Sales role. More specifically we want:
- Experience selling a technical industrial/construction based product is essential to the role, preferably 3-5years minimum. This is a must have.
- Experience with selling doors/windows/ glazing or siding is preferred but not essential.
- Education in construction/ mechanical / electrical / engineering any other technical schooling is a nice to have but not essential
- Computer literate with experience with all common computer applications such as MS Office and common CRM tools.
- Experience cold calling to new prospects and farming existing accounts for higher revenues is a must.
The Package: $50 - 70K Salary depending on experience, plus benefits, car alloacommission & bonus. Most reps earn at least $70-90K year 1, then onto $100K plus in subsequent years.
Experienced candidates please forward your RESUME ONLY to the contacts included. No cover letter needed