We are an building and construction supply products firm located in Greater Toronto. Our firm has close to 50 employees and looking to grow! We manufacture a select range of products including specialty doors, window frames and siding. We offer a supportive work culture and a competitive, yet friendly, sales environment for our Sales Representatives. We have a 2% turnover in the company and can offer stability for our employees as well. Currently we are on the look out for 2 sales representatives who will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Manage all personal sales efforts by actively soliciting, maintaining and servicing customer accounts.
- With a sound knowledge of all products, provide technical advice and specify correct solutions to meet customer needs.
- Direct the sales process ensuring timely and accurate quotations and a smooth flow of information accurately relayed to production.
- Prepares action plans to solicit new business and actively cold calls into new markets/ companies.
- Farms existing accounts for new channels/lines of business that we can service, to increase revenues per existing customer.
We require from you:
Experience in the construction / industrial market in a Sales role. More specifically we want:
- Experience selling a technical industrial/construction based product is essential to the role, preferably 3-5years minimum. This is a must have.
- Experience with selling doors/windows/ glazing or siding is preferred but not essential.
- Education in construction/ mechanical / electrical / engineering any other technical schooling is a nice to have but not essential
- Computer literate with experience with all common computer applications such as MS Office and common CRM tools.
- Experience cold calling to new prospects and farming existing accounts for higher revenues is a must.
The Package: $50 - 70K Salary depending on experience, plus benefits, car alloacommission & bonus. Most reps earn at least $70-90K year 1, then onto $100K plus in subsequent years.
Experienced candidates please forward your RESUME ONLY to the contacts included. No cover letter needed
AppTrigger is dynamically changing the telecom application delivery marketplace by empowering its customers to insulate their...