Trifecta Technologies is a consulting and software services company which specializes on delivering eCommerce solutions based on the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform. While there are many large consulting firms doing eCommerce work, Trifecta Technologies has one of the highest concentration of eCommerce experts in the industry. This has positioned our company to be recognized as an IBM Premier Business Partner for Smarter Commerce Solution. Our elite project teams are passionate about eCommerce best practices, are focused on doing things right, and have fun while doing it.
What we offer
- Learn the eCommerce software that Fortune 500 companies use to run their web sites.
- Develop client relationship skills by working with major international brands.
- Grow your technical and eCommerce skills by learning from the best in the business.
- Learn the consulting business without being on the road all the time.
- Obtain meaningful technical experience and certifications which are sought after across the world.
- Motivation and drive to achieve will provide the opportunity for rapid growth within a very experienced team that is focused on building a fun and successful working environment.
- Minimal travel required to client’s site.
Dynamic, fast-paced environment, but the team is also a fun-loving group that has developed a lot of trust and friendships. Our team members game, eat, play sports, and even go on travel excursions together.
Benefits and Compensation
- Full benefits
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home when needed once settled into assigned projects
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of eCommerce solution for our clients. This includes but not limited to eCommerce web site, mobile eCommerce sites, as well as custom mobile applications.
- Projects primarily involve customizing and extending the eCommerce framework on the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform. In addition, will incorporate the latest technologies to deliver on client requirements.
- Work in a team environment with solution architects and senior developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Involve in front-end and server-side development of robust, high-volume eCommerce systems, as well as be able to develop prototypes quickly.
- Ability to conceptualize and transform web site design in Adobe Photoshop to templates with JSP and CSS.
- Prepares and executes unit test plans with test data and scripts.
- Profile eCommerce application to identify performance bottlenecks and develop improvements.
- Expected to operate in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and driven environment, with opportunities for learning and growth, and to take on additional responsibilities quickly.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience of object oriented design, and Java development within a J2EE environment.
- Experience with Windows and/or Unix platform.
- Database development skills including SQL programming, solid understanding of relational database technologies, logical and physical data modeling.
- Experience with database servers such as DB2 and/or Oracle.
- Experience with web application servers such as Websphere, JBoss and Weblogic.
- Experience developing SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Experience using standard development tools such as Eclipse.
- Familiarity with source code version control system like CVS and Subversion.
- Familiarity with software build and automation using Apache Ant.
- Experience with Multimedia/Graphic/Web Design using Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills, with ability to integrate well into internal and client teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, energetic, motivated and service-oriented.
- Java, WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere Application Server, and DB2 certifications are a plus.