New Products. New Ideas. New Trico.
Trico Homes is recognized as one of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” and one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada”. Our corporate vision is to “enhance our customers’ lives while enriching the community.” Trico Homes offers a unique team environment with excellent compensation and complete benefits package, including flexible work schedules, team building and reward activities, 6% RRSP matching, opportunities to volunteer and education reimbursement.
We are currently recruiting for a: Sales Administrator
This is a full time, temporary position (1 year, mat. leave coverage)
Reporting directly to the Sales Administration and Accents Design Manager, the successful candidate will play an integral role in the Sales Administration Department. The Sales Administrator is responsible for the expediting of files and information from time of submission to office by sales to firm date.
- Review of offer to purchase and related documents as submitted to office.
- Preparation and analysis of margin reports.
- Review with sales manager for signature or counter offer.
- Provide sales with copies of signed paperwork for conditional sales.
- Monitoring of conditional sales and processing once firm (updating sales boards, system etc).
- Monitoring and processing of extra’s to contract
- Provide customer deposits and communicate with accounting department when issues arise.
- Website maintenance for quick possession homes.
- Updating of selling prices in system for spec homes as required.
- Review of marketing ad’s as required.
- Administration of plot plan requests from sales department.
- Tracking and payment processing of realtor sales commissions.
- Weekly/monthly reporting to suppliers and developers as required.
- Upload photographs from sales onto the customer portal.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Construction terminology knowledge an asset
- Excellent administrative skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Action oriented with the ability to meet critical timelines
- Pro active and service oriented attitude
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Proficient use of various office based software
September 30, 2013
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume by email.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.