New Products. New Ideas. New Trico.
Trico Homes is recognized as one of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” and one of the “Best Workplace in Canada”. Our corporate vision is to “enhance our customers’ live while enriching the community.” Trico Homes offers a unique team environment with excellent compensation and complete benefits package, including flexible work schedules, team building and reward activities, RRSP matching, opportunities to volunteer and education reimbursement.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Development Designer - Intermediate
The successful candidate will join our product development team whose responsibility is to find unique products, design of new models, elevations and options. This position requires a positive individual with strong design, technical, organizational and communication skills who will be an integral part of our product development department and take on increasing responsibilities as experience level grow.
- Research new products and design concepts with the most current & Innovative ideas that meet the need of the customers.
- Designing new products, including models, options and elevations.
- Design and Drafting of all Show homes.
- Act as mentor for product development designers.
- Work with marketing to ensure accurate production of marketing materials.
- Keep up to date on current design and construction trends.
- Regular site visits to new product to ensure quality control and consistency.
Qualifications and Experience:
-A Strong desire to contribute in a customer focused environments.
-5+ Design related experience.
-Some Leadership experience preferred.
-Ability to meet goals and work to deadline.
-Speed, accuracy and proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and other related CAD software.
-Superior knowledge in residential drafting, local building codes and by-laws practices.
-Architectural Technologists Program graduate or equivalent.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Extremely well organized and good interpersonal skills.
Closing Date: November 30, 2012
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume .
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be requested prior to employment.