New Products. New Ideas. New Trico.
NEW HOME SALES MANAGER & NEW HOME SALES MANAGER TRAINEE
The homebuilding industry is one of Canada's most important industries and biggest contributors to the Canadian economy. Our company is over 20 years old and has emerged as one of the premier home building companies in Western Canada. Trico Homes was recognized in 2012 as a platinum member of Canada's "50 Best Managed Companies" for nine consecutive years, and more recently was acknowledged as one of "Canada's Best Workplaces" for the fifth straight year.
We are currently seeking a high-potential trainee for the position of NEW HOME SALES MANAGER.
The training program is extensive and meticulously planned to take 6 to 9 months and will be based in Calgary. The program leads to a six-figure sales management position in Calgary and the surrounding areas. Our company has a single vision of Building the Best Sales Team in the Province. Sales Managers must be visionary leaders who have exemplary character and never-ending drive. If you are not looking for a mundane job and want to be part of something special, read below to see if you may be a fit.
- Bachelors Degree within the past five years
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Very impressive professional appearance
- Team orientation proven through sports, club, or association activity
- Highly driven individual resulting in documentable accomplishments
- Embraces variable pay-for-performance compensation model
Your training program will be led by our local and international experts, who themselves have graduated through our training programs. You will be part of a dynamic team environment that embraces personal growth and rewards achievement quickly. Your training program will include the following key milestones:
- Successful on-boarding and company orientation
- Quick Start Sales Associate Training
- New Home Construction Training
- Mortgage Finance Training
- Critical Path New Home Sales Training
- On-Site New Home Sales (Based in new home sales model)
- Division Expert Training & Mentor Training
- Sales Leadership Training
- Manager & Director Training
You must be willing to be 'all in' to succeed in this opportunity. New home sales happen most actively on the weekends, so you must be willing to work weekends for the next 12-18 months. (You will have two days off during the week, one of them being Friday.) Compensation will be based on commissions. You will earn commissions from the sale of new homes for a majority of your period in training. Average company compensation for the Calgary area is nearly $165k.
If you're truly driven and uniquely capable, don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We want to hear from you. We want to understand your drive and priorities in life and how you may fit with our company. We're doing something very special, building something very big, and may be able to offer you the opportunity of a lifetime!