New Products. New Ideas. New Trico.
Trico Homes is recognized as one of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” and one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada”. Our corporate vision is to “enhance our customers’ live while enriching the community.” Trico Homes offers a unique team environment with excellent compensation and complete benefits package, including flexible work schedules, team building and reward activities, RRSP matching, opportunities to volunteer and education reimbursement.
We are currently recruiting for a: Front Desk Receptionist
This is a full time, permanent position
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. Includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls, and scheduling appointments.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals or departments across the organization.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Where necessary, assist in compiling data for various reports.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events. Arrange for necessary equipment and refreshments.
- Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there.
- Update Boardroom calendars
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Ensure all forms and reports are completed as needed.
- Observe and report any security issues to the Manager of Human Resources and Administration
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
- Fill and maintain photocopiers
- Organize file room and maintain storage rooms
- Maintain the reception and kitchen area in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written or verbal form.
- Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Is fiscally responsible and suggests cost-saving measures.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to occasionally lift items as heavy as 25 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required
Until suitable candidate is found.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that a security clearance will be part of the recruitment process.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Trico Homes is dedicated to being a progressive, profitable and ethical home builder. We pride ourselves on building relationships with our...