Trican Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Changed for the better
Pump Operator (Former Employee), Clairmont, ABJuly 17, 2014
Trican used to be awful. But they cleaned up management, and now they're a great company to work for.
Guys are great
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee), Brooks, ABApril 27, 2014
I had the privilege of working with some great men at Trican.
The company is very dedicated to its employees.
turn away!!!
operator (Former Employee), albertaJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours, little pay, no room for advancement
great core values if they would follow them, they belittle you,suck the life out of you, if you use the open door policy they push you out the door, people from 1-15 years are leaving faster than they are walking in the door,treat employees horrible.
Stupid question ?
Acid Opreator level1 (Former Employee), EatavanNovember 6, 2012
Pros: education
Cons: chain of command is not only broken, it is rusted out.
Well, I would make sure you have a car, or live across the street from the base. This was the easiest job I ever had. Waiting around was the hardest part. They are good to educate, and there is room for growth. However Trican claims that there is no such thing as a stupid question, and that saftey is first...I don't agree...when people are in a rush to get home, that's when you get hurt. There is a huge difference between a supervisor who teaches constructively, and one who just want the white hat so he can be a (fill in blank)..The locals we're way more welcoming then anyone at my old base. Oh and the five days of training, is just a "few" instructors telling you over, and over how the can have you job at anytime..(fill in blank)...Over all the owners, and president's intentions are good..But all is forgotten after green hand school....