At Triangle Physiotherapy, we love to help people & walk alongside them on their road to recovery. We love that we get to interact with a diverse range of people who trust us to be their partners in wellness.
Triangle Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is a growing Physiotherapist-owned private clinic, with four locations in the GTA. Our motive is to provide patient-focused quality care with emphasis on manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment. We are looking for a physiotherapist to practice in our Etobicoke (Hwy 427 & Dundas) & Oakville (Hwy 403 & Dundas) locations. (Full time hours to be split between the two locations). We need a highly self-motivated individual with excellent communication & "people" skills & a positive attitude.
- Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients
- Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
- Provide on-going evaluation of client progress
- Meet and/or exceed productivity standards
- Supervise students and support staff
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
~ Excellent work environment conducive to learning
~ In-house continuing education opportunities
~ Opportunity to work with experienced physiotherapists
~ Diverse caseload with motivated clientele.
~ Manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.
~ Remuneration commensurate with performance and experience.
Evenings are required.