Triangle Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is a growing Physiotherapist-owned private clinic, with four locations in the GTA. Our motive is to provide patient-focused quality care with emphasis on manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.
We are looking for a physiotherapist to practice in our Oakville (Hwy 403 & Dundas) location. We need a highly self-motivated individual with excellent communication & "people" skills.
The position is part-time.
- Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients
- Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
- Provide on-going evaluation of client progress
- Meet and/or exceed productivity standards
- Supervise students and support staff
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
- Excellent work environment.
- Diverse caseload with motivated clientele.
- Manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.
- Multi-disciplinary setting.
- Remuneration commensurate with performance and experience.
The days & hours required are as follows:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 2pm to 8pm & Saturdays 8am to 1 pm at the Oakville clinic