Project Manager needed for a well established, busy and growing construction company. Minimum of 5 years experience needed.
Candidates need knowledge of:
- Organizational and management practices related to the analysis and evaluation of
construction projects, project programs, policies, and operational needs.
- Program budget preparation and control.
- Principles and practices of administration and supervision.
- Applicable laws, codes, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Read plans
- Establish and ensure scope of projects assigned.
- Plan, organize and coordinate construction projects and project planning.
- Analyze problems and offer alternative solutions.
- Operate a computer and assigned software and office equipment.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Work independently and meet schedules and timelines.
- Prepare comprehensive narrative and statistical reports.
- Direct the maintenance of a variety of reports and files related to assigned activities.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
Must be willing to travel.
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail.
Apply by replying to this ad.