The HR Administrator will be the first point of contact for all HR related queries. They are responsible for providing assistance to the HR Manager, managers, supervisors and executive with clerical and technical support in such areas of recruiting, hiring, compensation and benefits. The HR Administrator will gather data on employee training, skills, wages and general work history. The clerical work will including filing, correspondence, and preparation of incoming and outgoing mail, keeping of accurate, up to date and complete records.
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager;
- Provide assistance with clerical and technical support for HR activities,
- Maintain accurate, up to date and complete personnel records,
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners and other parties,
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, departments across the organization,
- Type forms, letters, reports and memos,
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required,
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence,
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring process of new employees,
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts and agreement of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence, assist in the interviewing and reference checks
- Assist as required to ensure the smooth operation of Human Resources.
- Minimum two years’ experience working within a Human Resources team
- High School diploma with some post secondary education
- Willingness to pursue Human Resources Certification
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organized
- A high level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, consistent, decisive personality.
- Good professional appearance.
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Time Management
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Decision making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Team Work
Tri-Venture Construction is committed to ensuring that its staff members are clear about their roles and responsibilities in carrying out their work. We also strive to continuously improve processes in order to maximize efficiency and effectiveness throughout our organization.
Tri-Venture is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website at www.tri-venture.net for information on our group of companies
Indeed - 14 months ago
Tri-Venture Construction Ltd. is an Industrial Facilities Life Cycle Solution. We consist of several diverse yet complimentary companies...