Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on Experience
Reports: Financial Controller
Works Closely with: President, Senior Staff, Project Managers, Sales, Engineering Dept, Fabrication, Machine and Assembly Departments, Customers and Suppliers, as required
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a dynamic and innovative multi-trade service provider for the food, beverage and personal health care industries.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the entry-level position of Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. This role involves various admin functions and secretarial support for a fast paced organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for switchboard -Answering phones, directing calls, transferring to cell phones/voicemail, and call announcing
- Greeting all visitors – Having them sign in, announcing their arrival, signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Order/receive/maintain levels for office supplies – keep stock room neat and handle all requests for office supplies from others.
- Order/receive/maintain coffee supplies for staff lunchroom, both boardrooms and upstairs kitchenette
- Order and maintain levels of custom-printing items such as Customer Sheets, Millwright timesheets, etc.
- Order/pick-up lunches as requested/required
- Sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange for Couriers as requested
- Distribute incoming documents/faxes to the necessary people in a timely fashion
- Responsible for updating/distributing certain key publications such as Internal Phone List, Vendor Quotes, Flight information, Maps to customer locations, memos, weekly work schedule, etc.
- Update and distribute Emergency on Call Schedule
- Keep fabrication shop kitchen stocked with all forms & supplies
- Print off all drawings/files as requested
- Pulling of old job/quote files as requested
- Maintain all vehicle and forklift ledgers for the month – Esso, 407ETR, Vehicle expenses, etc.
- Cleaning of boardrooms before and after meetings, lunches, gatherings, etc.
- Assist with marketing materials as required – Distributing cards, ordering materials, etc.
- Maintaining and scheduling of appointments in ACT! as requested/required
- Any other reception/secretarial duties as required
- Assign new quotes as requested
- Update Quote Log with required information – Date sent, value, job number (if won) etc.
- Update Quote Log Monthly Analysis at the bottom of each month as requested
- Filing electronic copy of quote in 2 locations
- Filing hard copy of quote in manila folder with all back up information acquired
- Matching of Electrical Quotes with Mechanical Quotes -Track in Quote Log, save electronic copy in 2 locations and file hard copy in manila folder with mechanical quote
- Create new opportunity from quote in ACT!
- Any other quote maintenance duties as required
- Assign new jobs – Notify necessary people when a job is opened
- Assign new quoted jobs – Notify necessary people and update quote log and ACT! to close out the opportunity
- Reference past jobs as necessary
- Prepare both job folders – ensure shop has all necessary documents in folder
- Entry of timecards on a daily basis
- Filing of customer timesheets in to job folders
- Pulling of brew pile on a weekly basis
- Filing of all closed jobs in file cabinets
- Any other job related request as required
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Office experience preferred
- High School diploma
- Accounting courses or diploma an asset
Interested individuals are invited to apply from our website: http://www.tri-mach.com/careers
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 27 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.