Tri-line Carriers- Employment Opportunity at our Calgary Terminal!
Tri-Line Carriers is looking for full time Fleet Manager for our Long haul, Cross border Flatbed division to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for managing day to day operational requirements and driver communication.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Retention of quality Owner Operators
- Effective time management of communications through the use of satellite telephone and in person
- Continual tracking of units and updating of dispatch records and providing CSRs with accurate availability times and proactive customer communications
- Manage and communicate home time commitments with CSR team members
- Preparing monthly/weekly performance metrics reports where required
- Progressive disciplinary action with Owner Operators including written warnings, suspension, and terminations in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- After hours phone coverage
- Long Haul, cross border Flatdeck experience considered a strong asset
- Communications and enforcement of Tri-Line Carriers policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new software efficiently
- Ability to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- AS400 experience and knowledge of the transportation industry an asset
- Transportation experience is required
- Highly competitive pay and benefit package
- Team orientated atmosphere
- Fast paced and challenging environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
If you are interested in this position, please visit www.triline.ca under Employment for email information, or send your resume via Indeed. Please call 1.800.661.9191 or 403.870.2880 if you have any further questions or require more information.
We thank all applicants, however only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Tri-Line Carriers is a successful and flexible organization that has opportunities across Western Canada. We pride ourselves as a leader in...