Position: Account Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Tresco Consoles, 2235 Blackfoot Trail SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 5C5
(ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM CALGARY, AB or SURROUNDINGS WILL BE CONSIDERED)
Tresco Consoles (www.trescoconsoles.com) is a leading ISO-certified provider of control room consoles, with a long history of success and a global reputation for helping top-tier clients create showpiece control rooms. We provide advanced ergonomic and technical solutions in every market vertical that has centralized control areas.
Our success has led to the requirement for another full time Calgary-based Account Manager to present high value solutions to both new and existing clients.
- The primary focus of the Account Manager is to build strong relationships with clients and actively pursue new leads.
- Creating solutions that are tailored to meet a client's specific needs in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with executives/managers/supervisors and all others who influence the control room decision making process.
- Understanding the client's business, including their organization, budgeting process, upgrade schedule, business concerns, and partnering potential.
- Follow defined sales strategies to meet sales objectives, support customer satisfaction, secure business retention and increase market share.
- Contribute to new business development and sales strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled, monitoring competitive products, and analyzing/relaying customer reactions.
- Log all daily sales activities into the company ERP system in an efficient and timely manner.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Attention to detail is critical.
- Conversant with MS Windows/Office (all other training provided)
- Time management skills, with the ability to manage/prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- This position is Calgary-based, with limited travel.
- The individual we seek must have a positive attitude, and the willingness to learn.
Base Salary + Commissions (no cap) commensurate with education, experience and related industry contacts. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to advance into a Senior Account Executive position.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
If you are results-driven with a good work ethic and desire to achieve we invite you to send your resume. - Please indicate Account Manager in the subject line.
We appreciate all responses but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Account Manager, Sales Representative, Account Representative, Account Executive, Account Associate, Account Specialist, Business Developer, Rep, Outside Sales Representative, Inside Sales Representative