This posting is for a full time position in the console industry as a Proposal Manager (with Business Dev. growth potential).
Tresco is a privately owned business, celebrating it's 42nd anniversary in Calgary this year. You can learn more about Tresco Consoles online at www.trescoconsoles.com With over 3,500 installations worldwide, we are proud to be the most innovative and client focused (ISO 9001:2008 certified) custom console manufacturer in the world. Our team includes Sales, Proposal Management, Solutions, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Logistics, Manufacturing and Installation.
About the position
This immediate opening is for a permanent, full time position to help manage existing proposals, identify new opportunities, and create/maintain relationships with clients. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys working with a very dedicated group of control room professionals.
You would be fully supported by our experienced staff, and would work under the direct supervision of the VP. To learn the industry, you would initially start by helping new and existing customers with control room solutions, managing existing proposals, creating new proposals, and working closely with our experienced and very friendly Sales and Solutions team.
Once you are familiar with our products, processes and client base (and based on your proven capabilities), you would help manage a world-class rep/reseller program, including dealer training and lead generation. Your working hours would be 7:30 am - 4:00pm, we have free parking, and a full benefits program. The position may evolve to include a limited amount of both local and international travel.
- You excel at relationship building, prospecting for new business, and enjoy dealing with people in general.
- You have a mature and professional attitude/appearance, are very reliable, and extremely resourceful.
- You are fully bondable with a clean record (a criminal background check would be required before you are hired)
- You have a proven sales track record, dealing with clients from a variety of market verticals/industries.
- You are organized and can easily multitask.
- You would be meticulous with commercial and technical details, especially with contract terms and conditions.
- You would be proactive to our clients/reps needs and expectations, and erudite with project details.
- You enjoy what you do, where you work, and the people that you interact with.
Required software skills include the full Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Acrobat (any knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Visio would be a bonus). We will offer the onsite training for our products and internally developed software.
The compensation offered for this position would be commensurate with your experience and abilities.