Responsible for providing safe and efficient transportation for guests to and from Fort St John Airport.
Currently we are offering only part-time hours (24 hours per week: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday's at 6 hours per day)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aids in the loading and unloading of guests luggage
- Conducts maintenance and safety checks prior to beginning the day and reports problems to the supervisor
- Does general cleaning on vehicle and performs misc duties as assigned.
- Assist guests with questions regarding general property information.
- Maintain a friendly but professional atmosphere at all times.
- Available for weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Comfortable driving vehicle in various weather conditions, at night and with minimal lighting.
- Posses a valid Canadian Drivers License and have a clean driving record.
- Good communication skills.