Trend Micro Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company, will learn a lot
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasig City25 April 2017
Great company, will learn a lot. There's a lot of training given to perform your job. A lot of co-workers who can assist and help you everytime there's challenges. supportive management as well.
Great benefits, so-so management
Director (Former Employee) –  Main USA office19 April 2017
Would consider returning to work at Trend if I have the opportunity to in the future. New Canadian management is not very inspiring and employees were mostly demoralized. I hope that changes soon.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
New management has demoralized main office
Relaxed enviroment
Inside Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX18 April 2017
Overall great company, but pay structure and commissions could be better. Commission is level across the board versus determined by individual territory.
Good Place to Work
Executive - IT (Former Employee) –  chennai6 March 2017
GS Net services is the place we can learn the basic work culture and
learn technical knowledge. very good place to work. we can manage the work and life balance.
Treand micro anti virus
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya Pradesh4 March 2017
Sales and marketing channel development and government tenders bidding and proposals and solutions designeing and networks solutions and antivirus industries
Very good environment and good exprience
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal24 January 2017
Good response from upper level Boss. I had learned more about security and management.Very good work culture.Management team was very helpful.
Job Culture and Life Balance
Service Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Pasig Metro Manila Philippines8 January 2017
* can gain more knowledge about new Technology
* 24/7 Technical support
* Well manage by a very experienced people.
* Have a very good customer service
* have a good System Engineer
* Confidentiality are well managed
IT Security Work
LEAD AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Pasig1 January 2017
Antivirus protects people from possible virus threat that will affect their personal and work life; Therefore as a IT Security advocate, i need to ensure Core Technology Operations adheres to their daily operational task without process violation and/or defect.

Regular interval audits are being forecast to ensure services are checked on its compliance, identify improvement and learn lesson from previous incidents (if any)
Pros
Good Company Culture
Cons
Limited Financial Growth
great team
1.Customer service Officer (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW1 November 2016
It was a great company with warm and friendly team members to help and support each other. The customer satisfaction was the most important part of the job.
Productive and fun environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pasig City29 October 2016
- learned to be productive and quick
- the people are fun to be with and nice
- employees invite interns to lunch out's
- organized
- free drinks
Pros
free lunch, payed OT's for interns
Cons
not much of growth in terms of the job given to me
Educated People and Company & had some perks.
Team Supervisor / Lead-Senior Spam Investigator (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA18 October 2016
I enjoyed the work I did and the people I worked with. The pay was okay and good benefits. Had Ping Pong, Pool Table, and free perks in the break rooms.
Pros
I liked my job and the people I worked with.
Cons
Management didn't have a clue how to run our department, what the word value meant, Culture appeared to be one sided.
Good workplace.
Associate Threat Response Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ortigas26 September 2016
24 hours company so expect maximum workload. Good environment and workplace. Friendly staff and HR. Nice lounge rooms and fast accommodations.
It was my dream job
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX25 September 2016
I absolutely loved working for this company. My team was amazing and I loved the work we did. The company's vision is great and they were constantly changing to keep up with the fast paced technology in today's world. All of the changes were for the best and I loved growing with the company and adapting with the change.
Pros
Teammates, management, job responsibilities, constant change for the better
Cons
I moved out of the state and leave the company
Productive and certainly productive
HR Shared Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX20 September 2016
Typical day at work includes working closely with HR Business Partners on employee data changes and having several meetings for company projects relating to HR.
na
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX18 September 2016
Company was good, lots of improving in the future. Leadership was still in the phase of trying to figure things out There will be good things to come
Good to start working for and get experience.
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  California6 July 2016
Trend Micro is a good company to learn and work for. It needs more stability in its company strategy and approach. The hardest part of the job is the constant change of strategy and approach.
Positive attitude and always seek for improvement
Sr. Threat Researcher (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CA6 June 2016
Whenever needs a fresh look at a problem, this company come to me for a fresh perspective.
Don't rely on common methods to solve a problem but address each situation with creative solutions. look at each problem with a fresh perspective.
Use creativity in any role I am in within the team. take the day-to-day tasks and challenge the status quo to see where improvements can be made.
Productive and fun workplace
Cloud Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines29 May 2016
The Managers and Officers does not have an office, it somehow tells us that you can talk to anyone regardless of your position. And the environment in the office is the best I ever had.
Pros
14th month salary, Best Work Environtment
Good work atmosphere but work/life unbalanced
Salesforce system analyst/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Taipei, Taiwan7 May 2016
My boss was aggressive to deliver new products so I had to Keep learning new knowledge. It's good to learn new things, but work/life should be balance too.
Pros
Good management
Cons
work/life unbalanced
Smart People Great Environment
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX5 May 2016
Worked with an excellent team of professionals. Management is smart and receptive. Overall, culture is Sales based organization with a good tech feel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trend Micro Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.