Customer Service/Inside Sales Position - Vancouver
We are looking for an experienced, career minded Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling products and services and supporting our Territory Managers who are on the road. The position requires an individual with excellent telephone sales and communication skills and a passion for providing exceptional customer service to both customers, potential customer’s and the Sales team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible both incoming and outgoing calls, the creation of sales leads and the preparation of various reporting to support the sales team. Health and safety (PPE) sales experience is an asset.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field requests generated from incoming customer calls and responding in a timely, courteous and professional manner, same day.
- Within 2 hour processing time for daily orders and ensuring all orders are processed by cut-off for same day next day delivery.
- Effectively use scheduled sales call time blocks for customer sales and support.
- Utilize SalesForce (CRM system) for communication with outside sellers and logging of all pertinent information regarding customer accounts.
- Utilize internal and external resources to ensure customers receive exceptional service levels
- Generate daily quotes for outside sellers.
- Outside seller critical calls and management.
- Work collaboratively to reduce as many barriers for outside sellers allowing time to make calls.
- Pricing of product identified with part or model number from approved vendors only. All sourcing to be sent to Customer Service Manage for direction.
- Servicing customers in the store.
- Follow up with customers on quotes and requests
- Daily filing
- Ensure that Product Returns and Back Order Reports are processes as per Policy
- Other duties as required
- Successful business-to-business sales experience.
- Strong sales and business relationship development skills.
- Communication, presentation, organizational and time/activity management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to review performance and make informed decisions
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Team focused and results oriented.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If you are a motivated, results-driven seller please apply in writing with a copy of your resume.
Salary: Cad $30,000-$40,000
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-time